Invoices plugin by RedmineUP converts a Redmine project in a billing system: create, send and track invoices without leaving your Redmine app.
- Bill Redmine time entries directly from your Redmine project.
- Create invoices but also quotations or proformas.
- Bill bulk time entries by issue, by user, by activity…
- Use global or custom billing rates.
- Custom fields for invoice lines.
- Customize the invoice appearance.
- Send the PDF invoice to your customer from your Redmine application.
- Multi currencies & Multi-languagestaxes and discunts.
- Integrated with Products and Finance plugin.
- You won’t need 3 systems (Redmine + Billing app + Accounting software), but only two (Redmine + Accounting).
- Integrated with Finance plugin you will be able to track project’s financial balance.
- Pay with “Paypal” payment button.
- Not valid for sophisticated billing procedures.
- Not integrated with payment systems like Stripe.
- Use the recurring invoices feature to spare a lot of administrative tasks.