Checklists plugin by RedmineUP adds the “to do” feature to any Redmine task. Now you don’t need to create dozens of subtasks for micro actions. Just create a to do list inside the task to control all of its steps.
SPECIAL OFFER THIS WEEK
Best price in the internet – GUARANTEED
- Include ” to do” lists in Redmine tasks.
- Checklist as guide for a complex task.
- Checklists categories.
- Checklists templates to make checklist creation easier.
- Checklist history is saved in task log.
- Chat/mail widget.
- One click completion of each “to do”.
- Assign checklists templates to specific trackers.
- Checklists are a nice guide for users managing tasks with many small actions.
- Item management is really easy with Ajax technology. Don’t need to save task to manage items.
- Sometimes the user may not be clear on whether to use checklists or subtasks. This is something the project manager has to clarify.
- Create checklists templates to make checklists creation faster.